
OMG OMG OMG..CATHY thank you thank you thank you!!!!!
I just recieved my birthday present from and OMG!!!!! EMILY FALCONBRIDGE!!!!!!! OMG.. Thank you so so so much.. They are going to be framed and hung on the wall near the laundry .. you know the one? They will look awesome there. Matt suggested it... He is as we speak hanging my windchime...
Thank you... you were right... it was so well worth the wait!!
oh.. and your card made me cry..
Oooh... whoa... okay... better back the truck up for everyone who isnt cathy, huh!?
I just recieved my present for my birthday... (obviously you got the excitement with that bit, huh!?) But errr.no... I didnt get Emily Falconbridge in the post!!! Though, i did get the next best thing... i got emily art... anyone that knows me.. knows that i have one hell of a (to
tally straight) crush on this gal... Love her to bits.. love her work... just... love every about her... who wouldnt.. right? Ofcourse... shes an aussie... that just makes it all the more better...
Aaaaaaanyway... Here is a piccy (borrowed from Ems Etsy store... CHECK IT OUT!!).. .
of the prints that i got... which, as you may have guessed... are going on the wall closest to the laundry... riiiiiiiight... you got that... huh!? ~L~
And... i also got the most gorgeous card, which made me cry... and a beautiful windchime about friends..
Cath.. you picked good.. and you were right... It was worth the wait.... WAY WORTH IT!!!
Love ya darlin'
xxxx
Wednesday, January 07, 2009
way worth the wait..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi luv,
How the heck are you? I just caught up with your latest from your blog OMG what thrill the flight must have been. Guess what I have a blog!!!
Post a Comment